Administrator of personal data of users who are natural persons, within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item. 926, as amended. Chg) is Urszula Walaszek (hereinafter referred to as „Operator”). Users’ personal data are processed by the Operator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services in order to provide operator services and for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the operating subsidiaries (including services), as well as the provision of services by the Operator.
• Administration of personal data is voluntary.
• The operator provides users with the enforcement of obligations under the Act on the protection of personal data, including the right to access their personal data and correct them, and the right to control the processing of their personal data in the manner described in this Act.
• You have the right to lodge a written, substantiated request to cease processing of personal data due to their particular situation, and to object to the processing of their data,
• Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities. They can also be made available to third parties designated by the operator, including entities operating in the Operator.
• Users’ personal data are protected by the Operator from access by unauthorized persons. Are also protected from disclosure or cases of loss or unauthorized modification or destruction of data and information through the use of appropriate security organizations and the security of the technical and software, in particular encryption systems.